4.0

I bought one for my husband. He loves it & so do I.

I dont remember where I got it but I paid $50+ for it. However, the tv offer $99 for buy one get one free is not a bargain!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

The web site is fraud in advertising. I received 2 pillow cases for $34.95 & thought i was ordering pillow & 1 free with TV code.

When I called customer service the guy was very rude & said I got what i ordered. There was no if you are not happy we will correct just rude rude rude. I said "do you people think we are idiots out here" I will be going to my bank and make a claim for refund. He had nerve enough to say "good luck with that" I did go to my bank & put in a claim & took all paper work with me.

I am waiting to hear it has been 3 days. The company has 273 claims against it & no refunds given to date.

I guess this is a live & learn moment.