Parma, Michigan

My Pillow is the absolute worst product ive ever spent money on! The founder u see in the tv commercials talking about how the pillow holds its shape all night long and will not flatten...BS...this guy is a quack!!

First night i used My Pillow it flattened and was the most uncomfortable pillow ive ever used. Its very lumpy and does NOT hold its shape. In fact...it only took a matter of minutes before the pillow had flattened out after laying my head on it. Its so uncomfortable that i wake up with headaches in the mornings.

Not too mention, this is by far the most noisy pillow ive ever laid my head on. Its LUMPY, NOISY and FLATTENS. I went to Walmart and bought a cheap pillow that is 10 times more comfortable than My Pillow. I cant believe i spent over $100 for this POS pillow!!!!

People...if u want to know the truth about My Pillow, listen to what this quack says in the commercial and plan on the exact opposite of what he says...that is how this product really performs. I thought maybe i would get used to it after time...but didnt. Truth is...i threw this pillow away because after several attempts of trying to return for credit...My Pillow customer service...SUCKS!! Once u buy this piece of *** product...you're stuck with it!

I no longer own a My Pillow.

Ill stick with my cheap Walmart pillow...at least its comfortable. NEVER again will i buy into these scams!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Oh yes, I agree! And I believe that none other than Barack Hussein Obama is responsible for this, and I am fully outraged about it!!!

As a conservative and a Christian on Facebook, I believe this is a liberal Muslim conspiracy against my brethren!

We who are truly righteous must rise and allow Trump to make these pillows a felonious item that must be burned, all of it!

I can't wait till Trump makes an executive order that demands all internet shopping businesses give me good customer service, because as a Christian I feel it's their responsibility to me!

Even though I have never had this pillow, I do feel I'm entitled to some sort of compensation from them, because I'm an enraged victim of their conspiracies! TRUMP 2016!