4.1K views

Hate this pillow! Punch punch fluff fluff all night.

Doesn't do anything like it claims to do. ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2014.

Comments

The pillow smells and if I hear another my pillow radio spot I'm gonna go nuts

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #935804

If you hate your pillow you are like millions of people who want a really good pillow. Research found all over the Internet has rated the reviews all combined to find the best pillow for you by independent research http://www.SleepLikeTheDead.com. The organic shredded rubber pillow and Triple Crown pillows are real winners they are adjustable and made without harmful chemicals, check out http://www.MountainAirOrganicBeds.com

Portland, Oregon, United States #915586

I had exactly the same problem..I was so excited after hearing the ads..what a load of BS..this has to be one of the most uncomfortable pillows EVER..it is like sleeping on a bunch of wadded up paper stuffed into a bag...I also felt scammed by being charged over $100 for my "buy one get one free" offer......I hate this pillow!

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States #911334

Terrible pillow we hate them. Wish I would have read some of these commentscand saved myself the money. We have neck problems and this pillow makes them worse.

Henderson, Nevada, United States #902001

We used My Pillow during two stays at the Riverside Hotel in Laughlin where they are on the beds in the rooms. We bought two medium fills and wouldn't use anything else now.

Great for raising your head during allergy season or sinus attacks.

We sleep better and our backs and necks are better too.