4.7
Style and Design

I bought one My pillow over 4 years ago. Liked it so much i bought another one.

I love them and have never slept better. I do have to remember to fluff them up every night because, while they stay out and don't keep depressing during the night, if you don't fluff at night, it will depress from where you start.

I love them and always take one with me when i travel. I also have to remember to throw them in the laundry every 6 months.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Complaint

I was very disappointed in My Pillow, bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond, through no fault of the retailer. The product was not as advertised: advertised as 28" wide, actual 22" wide, advertised as

firm fill, actual soft.

B,B & B has a better return policy than MP: BB&B no time restriction, MP 100 days.

Product advertised to be purchased online is not available in retail stores. MP customer service was very defensive and not congenial.

Des Plaines, Illinois, United States #1217733

Liar! You probably have shares in the company or you're the creepy owner! No one believes you!