1.6K views

I purchased my pillow from one of their stores this past weekend. Brought them home and that night upon going to bed started feeling itching all over my body, hives and needed to use my epipen as my throat started to close up !

It only resolved when pillows were removed! I had to strip my bed and wash everything. I put the pillows in a huge bag and in the car. I barely made it back to the store as my itching got worse in the car.

When I went to return them to the store the mypillow employee wanted to argue with me that they were hypoallergenic ! I told him well something in this pillow could have killed me that's all I'm saying.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1233961

This sounds like a complete BS drama queen story.

Hobart, Indiana, United States #1233513

Did you wash and or dry clean the pillow before use??? Just a little helpful advice, clean the product that before use, especially when a product is sold and touched publicly. Would you buy a pair of underwear and put them on straight out of that package (I hope not)?