3.2K views

Thank you to everyone who sent in a review about this product! My fiancée has had problems finding a comfortable pillow for years.

We saw the infomercial about the My Pillow and he got very excited. I had planned on getting him one for Christmas. With the BOGO free I thought it would be great! He could have one for home and one for our camper.

When I started typing in the website, I saw a prompt labeled "My Pillow complaints" and decided to click on it before going directly to the website, and thank God I did!! Out of 317 comments maybe 10 of them were positive and only about 5 absolutely loved their pillow. And yes, I read all 317 reviews. The complaints about the pillow itself were basically that the pillow was lumpy, but people also complained of a foul odor, seams coming apart, going flat and worst of all, the pillow coming apart in the washer.

One woman paid $900 to repair her washer after it became clogged with all the junk that was inside this "wonder" pillow. How are these people still in business?? These complaints date back to 2013. Many of these people complained to the BBB and their Attorney General.

When these people tried to return these pillows, their trouble just started to begin. Holding refunds for 30 if even issuing them at all. Most of these people, like my fiancée, have suffered with neck and back pain for years and were willing, as was I, to spend whatever it took to get some relief. The commercial claims that it's the last pillow you'll ever buy, since it has a 10 year warranty, but you only have 60 days to return it and you have to pay for the return shipping!!!!

WTF?!?!?! Again, thank you to all of you who took the time to write a review. I will continue my search for the perfect pillow for my fiancée. At least I feel comforted knowing that I won't be wasting my money on a pillow that not only won't help his neck pain, but could actually make it worse and possibly make him sick from the gasses that seem to be emitted from this pillow.

I'll be taking my money and my business elsewhere. I can't imagine how these people sleep at night, but I'd be willing to bet that it's NOT My Pillow!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I have ousted those pillows they sell at my mattrss firm and they are great . I hAve neck issues and sleep in a water pillow I got at the chiropractic office

If you click on a website labeled as "Ny pillow complaints" why would you expect to read anything other than problems? That's like going on to the Ford website and wondering why there's no review of Chevy.

Get a temper-pedic expanse but worth every penny i have 6 of them for me alone for neck & back problems