2.1K views

As a person who has purchased 4 pillows in 5 years, I will no longer listin to the bs by Mike Lindell . No one returned my call nor did they have any intention to.

I was going to purchase a pillow for my sister whom I have not seen in 3 years and just got out of one month in hospital. I WAS JUST TOLD THEY COULD NOT HELP ME BECAUSE I COULD NOT ANSWER THEIR *** questions if I slept on my side or back or whatever.

Tried to tell them the truth and they could care less----- in other words ---- drop dead they ain't gonna let me buy one of their overpriced pillows. What a bunch of marketing b s.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments