2.1K views
1.4
Layout of Store
Style and Design

This is valuable info. They dont tell you theses pillows have polyurethane in the that causes very bad problem in your brain.

I purchase theses pillows to later find out that floor chemicals are in theses pillows. I have only had theses pillows for a short time. I called this company and the manager was very rude and disrespectful when i explained to her that i dont want these pillows any more. So can she compensate me for these pillows.

She told me that she aint going to give me my money back and thats thats!!!!!. So after going back and ford for 20mins. I said that i was going to ship them the pillows back to them because i dont want me and my children sleeping and breathing Chemical pillows. And the manager told me that she was going to refusal them...

After beening so frustrated i told her to have a good day and end the call.

So people please look up whats in your pillows before you buy them...... FYI!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Thank you for your review it helped convince me not to buy these pillows.