1.8K views
5.0
Style and Design

I do not know about any of the negative points you bring up. But I do know this:

I have severe insomnia from tragic events in my life. I have not slept more than 4 hours a night in 10 years.

I bought My Pillow 2 months ago, (no, it was not $100. I received 3 large pillows and 2 smaller travel pillows for $100. About the same price as your Wal Mart 'best' pillows.)

I have not slept better in 20 years. I am not suggesting it is a perfect sleep. I am not saying my tragic PTSD episodes effecting my sleep are gone and life is now a dream.

I am saying, My Pillow is the best thing I have ever slept on, it is the best pillow I have ever owned--if the *** thing lasts 5 years then my purchase was a steal. It is truly a wonderful experience to lay my head on this soft miracle.

Go complain about something worthwhile.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Middletown, Connecticut, United States #1227278

Are you kidding the price is 100 for one pillow how you got so many for a hundred would like to no

Roy, Utah, United States #1226303

I said that too, when I first bought mine. I actually couldn't wait to go to bed at night, but I promise you over time you will change your mind and you will be just like the rest of us COMPLAINING.