2.3K views

I noticed this myself. Their BOGO advertising is nothing less than a devious method of getting you to buy 2 pillows at full price!

I've wanted to get a mypillow, but I saw them in stores for $49-$59 and I wasn't willing to pay $100 for two pillows (for my wife and I). When I heard the BOGO deal, I was elated. Then, I go to the website to find out they doubled the price of the mypillow.

Why can't these companies just be honest? I'd be willing to do business with a company if they would just be honest and not pull this BOGO BS or the "you get not 1, not 2, but 3 whatchya-ma-craps for the price of $9.95 (shipping $18.95 each)."

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

#1052059

The ones in the store are a tele-brand.....the others are their Premium Pillow....I love mine

North Hollywood, California, United States #1051047