4.8K views
2.0

I can't tell you about the quality of the my pillow, ordered 2 weeks ago and paid extra for the speed shipment.

What a JOKE my pillow CEO and inventor turns out to be.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Horrible product. Went through the "fitting" questions and the pillows I got were like rolled up sleeping bags.

Very firm and lumpy. Couldn't get through one night. My head was so pushed forward my chin touched my chest and my neck was sore the next morning. Sleeping on my side is impossible.

Total ripoff!!! Do not fall for this scam.

Horrible Terrible pilling pillow MyPillow.com. Please do not buy.

Cannot return a bag of broken foam now. What a ripoff

jbar_971
Fishers, Indiana, United States #919093

Ok this review does not reflect my experience at all. I think I paid for regular shipping and received the pillows wickedly fast.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #919035

I disagree I've own this product for five years and love it. It's an awesome product and while some people try to say it's horrible why didn't they simply return it. You build this pillow for your size and it works.

I purchased a my pillow 18 months ago, it has done wonders for my neck. I am actually buying another for traveling. Washes and dries very well.

jbar_971
to Highlander Fishers, Indiana, United States #919094

So glad to hear it washes and dries well. I haven't done so yet and was worried it would lose it's comfort. I'm very happy with My Pillow and am shocked that others are not happy with it.

LTCC

"I can't tell you about the quality of the my pillow," Why not? Sure you can, we are all dying to hear it......please do tell. Is it the embarrassment of having fell for the story line or is it really a quality issue...gotta give us a little more to go on super star