I purchased two of each type and everyone was VERY uncomfortable. These were crafted so poorly that no one could use any of the overstuffed pillows.

We tried many ways to use any and all because we spent so much money, but could not. This occurred at a very difficult time in our family and I was unable to inform this company for a year after. They never responded any of my negative letters.

I wish to spare any one else from this deceitful company from inflicting neck pain and/or disappointment. I most strongly recommend that you DO NOT purchase anything from them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Here's a thought,buy one,try it out,if you don't like it, send it back in the time frame allowed,& get your money back.If they won't, & you used a credit card,they should get your money back if the company won't issue a refund.Another reason to use a "good" credit card for everything these days,just don't carry a balance.