2.4K views
Style and Design

I bought a pillow mainly because of the migraine reduction claim and the supposed warranty. Also the wash and dry appealed to me.

My biggest complaint was that when I washed it the pillow clumped so bad in what felt like golf ball sized clumps. I called and was told to wash again and air dry. That did not help and I called again and the warranty had run out by then so DO NOT WASH. SO THE COMMERCIAL IS SO MISLEADING.

EIGHTY DOLLARS THROWN AWAY.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

When washing pillows always run thru 2 rinse cycles. Same with heavy blankets, towels, etc. Dry your pillows on low and throw 3 tennis balls in dryer