1.8K views

Returned my order of 2 pillows and never saw a refund so I checks the tracking number and it said they had received them so I figured I would see the refund shortly so I threw the tracking receipt away never saw the refund so I called and they said they never received the pillows back and without the tracking number there was nothing they could do. This is a scam on there part because I'm sure there are people that do not hold on to there tracking number receipt and if they do this to everybody and make them produce the tracking number or not get a refund then the don't refund your money.

I have thought about this and I know it is a scam because the pillows suck and the my pillow company sucks too. Don't be a fool and by there product and get caught up in their scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

MyPillow sucks. What a ripoff; instead of being better than the other pillows I wanted to replace, it is worse. It is consistently on the floor.

DON'T BUY THIS RIPOFF!!