Bought the my pillow.It wasnt right cofort so sent ot back and got another difference color label, and still didnt like it.
Never sent it back. Too much trouble, so ot was a waste of my money. Still woke up and had to cutl it up and fluff it constantly. Was flat all the time.
It is sitting on the floor next to my night stand. Not worth the money.
Its too much trouble to try and get my money back.And i hate spending that much on something like that.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I purchased two Queen pillows for the "discounted deal price" of $106.95, including shipping. I have tried only one of the pillows and all I can say is, what a..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."