My huaband I purchased these a couple of months ago. We were sooo excited after seeing all of the commercials.

We neither one have EVER slept on a worse pillo . We hated them. Not just disliked, but bad enough that we threw them out. We were so disappointed that i just want others to know that they are a complete waste of money.

They are way too thick that you wake up with a a very painful neck and back. Tje funny thing is that we aren't normally picky about pillows. We honest have never disliked one before this. The filling has funky texture that you could feel even with a pillow sham.

(We thought we could at least use them in that capacity) that only lasted a couple days. Then like I said, they went in the trash.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments