3K views
2.5
Style and Design

When I purchased the mypillow for myself, I followed the appropriate sizing chart and got the white medium size. I decided to purchase additional pillows, for my spouse a green level and two pre-teen children were yellow small level.

The first week was great sleep. After that the comfort level decreased. I thought maybe they just needed to be laundered. But we did not notice any more comfort after that.

I now use mine as a body pillow because when I sleep on it, my neck gets numb traveling up the head. I thought maybe I needed a smaller size so I used one of the yellow. I could not get comfortable with this either, felt like not enough support. I am disappointed in the price for the lack of quality.

Additionally, if a pillow gets busted, my dog chewed a corner, it is impossible to clean up.

The particles stick to everything. I could have returned them, but didn't think return shipping charges were worth the hassle.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Bastards

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1081986

I do not mean to laugh at your dilemma, but, I love dogs sooo much and could not help but break out in laughter at the dog comment. I am sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahhahhaahahha!!!