4K views
1.3

I heard add on the radio for promotion for buy one get one plus get 2travel pillows free so 4 pillows for the price of one ok so i go on line and place my order the 2 travel pillows dont show up on the order after putting the code in so i called the company i was assured that they would be added. The pillows arrived today and no travel pillows so i calked the 800 # .Now im told because i ordered premium pillows (i selected ones for shirt size and sleeping position ,same price btw) that i cant get the travel pillows free.

I dont see what the difference it made im sure they werent specially made just for me. Had i ordered standard pillows i would have gotten the travel pillows also agree with the person that commented on the buy one get one free gimmick for $99 originally $199 but when you go to buy one pillow its $49

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I have read all the reviews and have come to the conclusion that my doubts about these pillows were correct and have decided not to waste my money on these overpriced pillows

Why is one pillow 49.99 and when I want to buy the promo for one pillow I get 3 more and they cost 99.00? That does not sound right.