Yutan, Nebraska
3.8K views
3.3
Style and Design

I did my research and read other review sites. I bought MyPillow 3 years ago.

The one you can buy in any store is not as good as the one you can buy directly from the company. I bought directly from the company. Based on my weight I should have gone to a pillow that had more fill in it but was afraid I would hyper flex my neck and continue with headaches and stiff neck. At first MyPillow was a God-send.

But it wasn't perfect. I had plenty of neck support laying in my side. But once I laid on my back the fill flattened and I lost neck support. And then when I turned back to my side I didn't have the same support.

Instead, my neck would hyper flex and I would wake up with a headache. I've learned to flip MyPillow over in the middle of the night as the fill seems to bunch on one side. They say if you wash it every 6 months, or even less often, you restore the full so it won't flatten as much. I've washed it at least every 6 months but the problem seems to have gotten worse.

Now that I have a tempurpedic bed, the pillow situation continues to go downhill. I'm back on the pillow hunt, which makes me sad because for a while I didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars paying for other pillows that didn't work. I've watched the infomercials several times to pick up ideas on how to troubleshoot this but not getting anywhere.

So that's my story. And I'm frustrated.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Midland, Michigan, United States #1011758

I bought the pillow for side sleepers for my weight and I haven't had any problems compared to the dozens of pillows I've bought in the past. Since they have a return policy you could always try

a pillow that is for your weight and the way you sleep.

Shelley

yuton, i suggest you get the correct color or higher for more fill..