1.4K views

Save your money my wife purchased 4 of theses pillows or (POS) as I like to call it. I spend more time putting this POS in the dryer trying to fluff it then I do sleeping on it.

Within two night I have to put it in the dryer in order to fluff it, Oh it gets better I did not know this and I put it in the dryer and now I got foam or whatever the *** is all over the inside of the dryer (I had to vacuum it out).

I wash it three different times in cold water and now the POS has holes. NO I O NOT RECOMMEND THIS POS at $40 / $50 a pop.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

You have a 10 year warranty which specifically states they'll refund you if it is "'defective in materials or workmanship," if it goes flat and it doesnt matter how many times you've washed or dried it.