343 E 82nd St #102, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
1.7K views 6 comments
Featured Not resolved

I was in Walmart today and had once again walked by the MyPillow display in the main isle-way.I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day, the boxes still clearly display the BBB A+ rating on the packaging.

I snapped a few photos as proof. Note BBB A+ logo on right side of packages.

Once again for this complaint entry, I must enter at least one hundred words for it to be valid enough so this is just extra wording to try to satisfy the java script word counter.Ah I now have enough words to satisfy the word counter in order to submit my complaint.

Review about: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Accuracy in Advertising.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Questionable advertizing practice.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Jane DeBondt
Bellingham, Washington, United States #1337396

When I first used My Pillow I thought it was going to be great.

I started waking up often during the night to fluff up the pillow because my head was in a hole.

Went back to my old pillow.

Don't waste your money, people!

Chris
to Jane DeBondt Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1337566

Were you able to return it for a refund?

Chelsey
Jordan, Minnesota, United States #1301275

First of all, I'm an employee at MyPillow.Mike is a great man who really truly cares about his employees AND customers.

As far as the BBB rating on the packaging, use your brain. The boxes and packages that are in the stores have been there for quite a while.

It takes time to get new packaging made and for the old stuff to die out.Nothing happens overnight.

to Chelsey Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1301445

Just place a sticker on the box to cover up the certification. Pretty simple.

to Anonymous Santa Clarita, California, United States #1352033

Exactly my thought also. Maybe a sticker that says "...recommended by the NSF, which was created by the My Pillow company and only endorses My Pillow products". Two birds with one stone.

Chris