These pillows are Crappy little Sacks of Foam..My pillows Stunk had to wash right away after receiving them.I ordered 2 Queen..Its has Taken 4+ hours of drying on The Normal setting.Im drying one at a time.Every half hour I take out of Dryer and reajust foam and STILL damp...4 hours for each pillow..Its now 2:15 pm.and Im just starting to Dry second pillow..Hopefully dry by 8 PM...WTHeck?????? It takes A fortune to dry. Now the Pillow itself Sucks.Gave me Neck Ache in middle of the Night..Never had Neck Pain until I tryed the Pillow.Putting both Pillows in Guest Room..I had A Tony Little Pillow for years,now I got Tonys pillows again.Awwwww there SO Nice....Shame On You for Giving Minnesota A BAD Rap on Where there made..There MADE IN MINNESOTA BUTT ALL MATERIALS COME FROM OUT OF THE UNITED STATES...SHAME ON YOU MIKE......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments