The BEST Pillow out there! I take it when I travel. I've had 7 back surgeries and 2 neck surgeries, so I need a Good pillow.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1248962

I purchased Pillows is about one year ago. It is advertised to NOT flatten out during the night, however it does go flat shortly after I put my head on it.

Also I have to continually fluff it up for it to stay up. Also when it's advertised buy one get one free you have to pay $99.00 to get two pillows, however you can take your 20% discount to bed bath and beyond and buy two pillows for $80.

If you were really getting one pillow for free buying it directly from my pillow you would pay $49 and get two pillows. I find this to be false advertising.