Not what happened , He is doing false advertising...Buy one get one FREE , went to Walmart $49.00 and on his commercial buy one get one free , and only $89.00 . How is that FREE ? Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

youasked

The 2 for 1 deal is for their premium My Pillow, not their classic My Pillow that is sold at stores like Walmart. The premium My Pillow does cost between $89-$99, so the purchaser would be getting a 2 for 1 deal.

If you don't want a custom pillow, based on their color charts & only want the classic pillow, then buy the classic My Pillow. If you don't want either, then don't buy them, because nobody is twisting your arms to purchase anything. My husband & I chose different colors because his body is built differently & needs more support than my pillow. Before purchasing the My Pillow for my husband, he was buying a new pillow every year.

It is now 4 years since I purchased him a classic My Pillow & it is still in the same shape/form it was when I purchased it. It has held up to numerous washing/drying & both of us feel that we picked the right color code for ourselves & absolutely love our pillows.

youasked

The 2 for 1 special is for the Premium My Pillows, not the classic My Pillow that was sold at Walmart & other stores. People should check their website before posting misinformation. In fact it would be wise to check out websites for any product that someone is considering purchasing based solely on what they see on TV or in magazines.