Style and Design

I asked how much one pillow was and they wouldn't tell me. Asked me if I had a code, I said I would get one they then said they would need the code before they could tell me.

I gave the code, 100 bucks, I asked what if I just wanted one. 75 bucks. I tried to explain the basic math my grade-schooler knew. They really think they are fooling people with that nonsense eventually, the company will fold as people learn of their sleazy tactics.

Yes, they do play Amazing Grace on hold. God says He's not mocked. He will deal with it. Class action law suit coming and then shattered dreams of a millionaire company.

Read the details about their claim to being the pillow of the National Sleep Foundation. Not true, this is My Pillows claim.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of a product or service from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments