Style and Design

After reading all the complaints i wont be buying one. I was going to but every review is bad. These pillows must suck *** like the inventor.

This person wrote the review about Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States #1229081

Another non review, you must know the owner personally if you say he sucks. How can you be pissed without trying out the product? That's OK I understand you have unresolved issues from childhood.

I was going to buy one, too! Thankfully I read all these bad reviews!

Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States #1226982

I do not recommend anything from Gardner White. The materials are cheap.

when you buy a warranty they do NOT validate it. Instead they come up with some reason of why they don't. Then Jeff Ballard is full of ***. If you have a problem he will be the one you speak with.

He will be unhelpful, rude, and dismissive. I would recommend a yard sell before i would recommend Gardner White!