1.7
Style and Design

I tried really hard to like My Pillow. My husband gave up after only a week, but I stayed in for 3 months.

Most mornings I would wake up with a stiff neck and headache.

I tried adjusting it- but no. These are way overpriced and I wish I had sent them back during the trial period to get my money back.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

West Virginia, United States #1181802

Iam so sick of this Guy, and His Phony Pillows, They say turn the Chanel, He is on every Chanel, even the Religious Chanel's. I Work I pay Good Money to be able to watch what I want on TV.He has even Polluted my Computer, and somehow got on my Facebook Page.

He cant be making much Money, He spends it all on Commercials. I do believe He likes watching Himself on the Big Screen.

if that's the Case, maybe He and Jessy Venture should get together, and make a Movie, or if Jessy looses His Voice, this Cat could help Him out. Please Someone get this Clown off my TV, Computer, and my life.