Style and Design

Order pillows 6/30, had 2 different delivery dates that nothing showed, now its just delivery pending. (on what??)Called their customer no service and got told they do not refund till they get the product back/ I have no product to send back so I am screwed, for now.

Filing with the wa state atty gen consumer div.very bad cistomer service, they get the money, all service stops. the factthey take money and do not deliver says a lot about this company. don'tlet "mike" any where near your card numberThey have some deal thats either the post office , or fed ex, either way they can't handle the delivery. to bad the same people that scam the money and guard it do not handle the delivery system.

might solve a lot of problems. Anyway, I needed new oillows so I went and bought some,its timeto end this weeks long drama with the rip off artists at mikes

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: happy because a bad company is being publicly called out for their bad business practices and I got new pillows at a store nearby yesterday.

I didn't like: No delivery policy.

Comments