1.2K views
1.7
Style and Design

At the urging of my wife, I purchased two pillows (Buy one get one free). Since that time I've seen them offered for sale at regular price in stores for $49.95.

So if it is truly buy one get one free, why is the company selling them for over $100.00? It's a scam.... the second pillow is not free! That is my first complaint.

My second complaint is that they don't hold up as stated.

The first two or three weeks, the pillow was comfortable and held together as stated. I've owned the pillow for a few months now and even after fluffing before sleep as recommended, I wake with a flat pillow and a sore neck.

The same is true of my wife's pillow.

Bottom line: buy some other pillow, Mypillow just isn't worth the high price tag. It's a seven dollar pillow at best.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2016.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1236995

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

El Cajon, California, United States #1233030

Although I have seen several my pillows advertised (including Amazon and QVC) at lower prices, they are not the same pillows. To help my neck, I am willing to try this and have ordered the premium king, yellow level and it is schedule to arrive tomorrow. We will see if it works and will post an update

to Anonymous Joy, Illinois, United States #1233062

Cancel! These are a rip off!

It's just smaller chunks of foam in a pillow case, NOT KIDDING! Holy *** I feel so bad for those who order.

Sugar Grove, North Carolina, United States #1232880

Thanks for this review I will not waste my money on this *** I went to their sight as you said it is not free that is a scam I am glad I checked it out Thanks for the review I have seen the in adds and magazines for 49 and $59.00 I hope everyone reads your review before buying I already have neck trouble is why I wanted one I have had neck surgery also.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1233964

As stated before the cheaper pillows in stores are not the same pillows sold through their promos.