I ordered the two pillow "deal" and NEVER for shipping confirmation. So I decided to contact them and they gave me the tracking number.

It had a shipping placed label on it right when they sent me the tracking number. So they never sent it. I'm beyond pissed because this was for Christmas! Now I'm going to get it 10 days after the 25th!

I really should have done my research. Note to self if a product doesn't have reviews available besides a complaints website, there's something wrong.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States #1324184

There is a life insurance ad on this page and it only takes all of your information and gives it to several insurance companies and they call you constantly until you are so frustrated you finally die without insurance!!!