It is unfortunate the lies that the customer told. First on 4/7 said pkg wasn't delivered.

When in fact, said customer called customer service to return the pillows. On 4/4. When in fact pkg was delivered 3/8. This makes me angry.

Its dishonest people like these that make it difficult for us honest customers. Who have genuine problems. How Can we expect fair treatment from manufacturers if we are not honest. Real people spent time and $ making a product.

It is unfair as us human beings to take from them. I hope whoever tried to scam the my pillow . reads this. This is buyer beware.

But a lie is a lie! Sincerely outraged,

Mrs S

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of mypillow shipping service. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

How would you know when it was delivered to the customer unless you work for that company sounds like to me the good reviews might be a scam from the company employees that's fraud if you ask me

Harrison, Tennessee, United States #1159656

Thank you....this will prevent me from wasting my money.

g9steven

Pissed off Consumer at a Consumer"