1.5K views
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

Reviews Customer Service About filters Latest review first Mypillow Standard Queen Premium Pillow Review 1 day ago 3.0 I bought six my pillows thinking they were going to be great. Two for me and 2 for my daughter 2 for my son.

My daughter was so upset how the pillow hurts her neck gave it back my son the same. I suffer from neck pain and I tried it and I couldn't get up or move my neck at all. They would not except the products back because it's been over amount of days to return.no I'm stuck with these awful pillows. It makes me nauseous just to watch the...

Read more Comment Be first to start a discussion Mypillow - Literal pain in the neck. 2 days ago 1.0 Mike, Mikey, can I call you Mikey?...I had high hopes, buddy. Bought one green fill and one white fill king size. Tried them both multiple times.

Neck pain each morning. I'm a back/side sleeper. I have friends that like them, but for me they were horrible horrible sucky mchorrible. Pissed that I have to eat the shipping costs to return them ($20 total since about $10 each way), but return them I shall.

I'll continue to curse your name, Mike... Read more Comment Be first to start a discussion Mypillow - Review in Furniture and Decor category Feb 19 My husband always wanted my pillow I finally bought it for him and what a big disappointment. He was up all night couldn't sleep well coughed all night until it was horrible his neck other than when he woke up not worth the money you pay for it stay away horrible horrible project we will be returning it Read more Comment 2 comments Anonymous fraud commercial if the pillows hold their support then why does he fluff the pillow then stick his left hand into the side of the pillow to prevent it from sagging when he pushes on it. offconsumerpissed offconsumerpissed Lol.

Look, I get it. MyPillow may not be as advertised. If someone has problems sleeping, a pillow - any pillow - isn't likely to fix that. But, come on.

A pillow made him cou... Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow Review Mypillow 10 minutes ago by anonymous #1013055 1.0 I have neck and back issues. The MyPillow seemed like the answer to my prayers. Mike is a scam artist.

He gives recovering addicts a bad name. I got my pillow from a catalogue so I could make payments. I can't afford to return it. The old adage, "if it seems to good to be true" definitely applies here.

Is there a class action suit I can join? He needs to go out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Loveland, Ohio, United States #1295093

Beware, policy not honored, no $$ refunds, just exchanges, at your postal expense. Exchanges (upgrades) no better quality.

Money is earned and not grown on a tree. It is not a question of being poor. The quality is poor and made in China.

New York, New York, United States #1294043

Made by china fake advertisement a ripoff

Southaven, Mississippi, United States #1293583