1.4K views

Went to the mall by my house, very pushy salesman. He tried to *** into buying 2.

Glad I did not buy 2. I paid $55 for one pillow. It was truly the most uncomfortable pillow I have ever slept on. They just cut up pieces of foam and put it in a pillow case and sewed it up.

Just goes to show, people will believe and buy ANYTHING. Sadly, including me! It was lumpy and too firm. It didn't form to my head or neck at all!

I've bought $5 pillows at Walmart that were more comfy. I would not recommend that anyone buy this pillow!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow standard classic pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard classic pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Roy, Utah, United States #1226310

You mean they actually sewed yours? You got lucky then.

The threading companies are going to go out of business because everyone is not going to give their expensive priceless pillows to the garbage cans, so they will sew the heck out of them. I know, I have done it and found that by sewing each little discrete hole that litters that *** all over just makes the pillow even more uncomfortable and unbearable.

Monroe, Connecticut, United States #1223856

I can buy the pillow now at Walmart for 50$ I paid 100 for two pillows over the phone. Hhhhmmmm seems right except I had my buy one get one free.

Well if u buy one via phone it's 100$. So u been frauded my friend! Ain't nuthin in this world for free. I can buy one for 50$ but is I want a free one it cost$100.

Lies lies. And by the way I have had nothing but neck pain.

Shame on me. Got taken by a scam.

to Anonymous Roy, Utah, United States #1226312

My neck has been horrible. I have had to see a chiropractor to try and get my neck feeling better and headache free. They need to pay my bills for this lousy crappy piece of junk