1K views
5.0
Style and Design

I am appalled at the complaints. What did those people think that the pillow would do for them?

You cannot please everyone. I am a business owner in Texas and understand reviews. I bought my first my pillow about 4 years ago. No complaints whatsoever.

For me they do everything the seller promises. I have bought feather pillows -foam pillows , bamboo pillows & even those cool pillows sold on the sky miles on airplanes. I would hold my pillow up against anyone's pillows. If you don't like it go somewhere else!

Good going My Pillow!

I just ordered 2 more & by the way the lady that took my call at 8 pm was very pleasant & took care of my order . A+

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Stearns, Kentucky, United States #1266033

Either u were paid to make this false statement or you are plain ***. My Pillow is a scam they say buy one and get the second one free.

While Walmart is selling it $50 each it does not do what he said. He claimed My Pillow won't go flat well he lied. When I woke up my pillow was so flat it was like i didn't have a pillow at all.

Yet this guy claimed to be a christian. He lied about that too and he will face God someday for lying and using God to get rich.

Kent, Washington, United States #1265994

I agree! Love my pillow!!

My neck was aching every morning and I thought so I have to just live like this!! We also have tried every another pillow. When we got my pillow my neck doesn't ache any more like before.

I'm so thankful for these pillow. We go to 2 more and we bought ours at Costco.

Odessa, Texas, United States #1265985

both of you are idiots

I agree I had my pillow for 5 years. I just wanted the firmer one so I returned it it cost me but I got the one I wanted.

In fact when I can afford it i will purchase another king size. I don't have to sleep on 2 pillows