1.5
Style and Design

My pillow .com is a big scam. Buy one for $99.

99 and get a second one for free is a joke when discount stores like Bed Bath and Beyond sell them with coupon minus shipping for $39.98. Called company and was informed that the retail stores were not of the same quality. Really???

How many qualities is this scam company selling ??? They should face scan charges!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237042

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com