2.1
Style and Design

Lumpy mess! Don't waste your money!

Bought four, took forever to reach customer service to return them. Definitely not a quality product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Wheeling, Illinois, United States #1195061

Every time I turn my TV on, there is this Guy,I guess He is the Owner of those miserable Pillows, my Aunt Bought one after three days throwed it in the Garbage, She said it made Her Neck hurt. I cant see how He makes any Money, He is on every Chanel,every day 24 hours a day.

I told my Aunt not to buy the Pillow, because the Guy on TV looks like a Scam Artist, now She tells me, You were wright, should have listened to You. I knew it was too good to be True, the Guy is a Gangster, I told my Aunt to send it back, and make them give Her Money back. She said let them have it, They will need a Attorney Eventually.

which I agree.Shame on this Guy, selling a Old Lady a Pillow, just to stuff His Pockets.