Rio Vista, California
2.6K views
Featured Not resolved
2.8
Style and Design

A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond.I purchased for our rv.

I then purchased 2 king size through official my pillow website. I returned after a few days, as they hurt our necks. I have now received lower grade. Until then, I have been using queen size at home.

Washing instructions recommend washing in warm water and dry on high. I have just finished wash cycle and have a huge gaping hole that shows all fill. I obviously cannot dry in dryer or indeed even use them.

Do I contact my pillow or bed bath and beyond?Not a very happy camper.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow standard queen classic pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard queen classic pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments