Rio Vista, California
2.5K views 0 comments
Featured Not resolved
2.8
Style and Design

A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond.I purchased for our rv.

I then purchased 2 king size through official my pillow website. I returned after a few days, as they hurt our necks. I have now received lower grade. Until then, I have been using queen size at home.

Washing instructions recommend washing in warm water and dry on high. I have just finished wash cycle and have a huge gaping hole that shows all fill. I obviously cannot dry in dryer or indeed even use them.

Do I contact my pillow or bed bath and beyond?Not a very happy camper.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Mypillow - Scammed Consumer Mypillow "I purchased two Queen pillows for the "discounted deal price" of $106.95, including shipping. I have tried only one of the pillows and all I can say is, what a..." Read more MyPILLOW is THE BEST >>LOVE IT !!!   Mypillow "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more