I purchased one of these from amazon, found it very uncomfortable. Called My pillow they said wash it, still felt like I was sleeping on pebbles, they just said wash it again.

Still awfulto sleep on. I asked about their 60 day money back and 10 year warranty. They said since I bought it through Amazon they wouldn't warranty and I haid it over 30 days I couldn't send back to them.

MyPillow warranty and customer service is terrible. Since my experience I have found several people with similar stories

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow standard queen pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments