1.3
Style and Design

I have seven children. I also have sciatica from having one of them with a poorly inserted epidural.

I don't spend money easily for obvious reasons. I felt this was a luxury well deserved. I believe this pillow comes with a lot of false advertising and empty promises. I have never been so sore waking up in the morning ~ for the last four days.

You can only wish to have a refund but looking at all the complaints doesn't look like that's going to happen. Where did all the companies go that would stand behind their product.

No class. I will have to do my own advertising letting everyone know not to buy this poorly made product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow standard queen pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard queen pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1256873

Did you have a spinal headache after the hospital botched your epidural not being able to lift your head long? I did and my back has never recovered from this. E-mail if you did at cn_

fw@yahoo.com