3.6K views
3.9
Style and Design

We bought 2 pillows on the buy one get one special. We love the ability to scrunch the pillow and it stays in place.

We tried them for a few weeks, gave them an honest try. Mark could never find a comfortable night sleep. He would end up under the covers with no pillow than sleep on the new "My Pillow". He's happier and sleeping better going back to his two older pillows put in one pillowcase.

Me I have MS & neck disc issues & nerve damage. I tried so many ways and times. I wanted to love "My Pillow" because it is comfortable and stays in place, MADE IN AMERICA, GIVE AMERICAN'S JOBS, AMERICAN'S CREATED IT plus the product is GREAT but but it truly hurts my neck greatly. I have crunched, molded, mused in all different ways with no success.

The chunks are too big they press on my nerve or disc I don't know which it. The pain puts pressure on that spot causing my neck to hurt to my head for a headache then downward to my neck to my arm's to hands.

IF YOU COULD JUST MAKE YOUR MATERIAL FINER NOT BIT LUMOS OF PRESSURE POINTS. WOW I WOULD SO BUY MORE "MY PILLOWS".

You would stop my nighty pain & when I have to get my MS shots 3 time's a week I would have sweet comfort! I would shout it out on Facebook to MS world also!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments