1.3K views

my wife and I fell for the MyPillow scam...bought 2 of them thinking they would work for us....liked the idea that the pillows would stay firm all night and not flatten down over night and we would get a good night of rest....well that did not happen and does not happen at all....it does not take very long at all for the MyPillow to go flat with your head resting on the Pillow...that is totally the opposite from the TV ads..the pillows are a total scam...we should have returned them but we did not take to time to try for a refund...took the pillows and threw them in the closet and will never use them again...we learned a lesson again...checkout reviews on the item you are interested in purchasing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1251288

you are right these pillows suck

My Pillow Sucks. It's way overpriced and totally lumpy and uncomfortable.

I Paid $100 for 2 freaking pillows and they suck. plus this guy is sooo Annoying on the commercials. Claims he invented this pillow and is a sleep specialist. This guy is full of *** like his crappy pillows.

DON'T BUY THIS PILLOW. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WILL FOLLOW.

So you were unhappy with the pillows and instead of returning them for a refund you came here to cry like a little ***. I don't own a My Pillow but have been looking at reviews and complaints like this make me laugh.

to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1297889

I value the review and do not value empty, ignorant of the product comments like yours annonymous...loser.

Troll.

I am dumber for having read what you wrote.

Dummy.