3.2
Style and Design

When I bought my 1st pillow i paid about 50.00 dollars which was about a yr ago and now it is buy one get one and they are up to 89.00

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

youasked
Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1255582

The higher price shown on TV commercials is for the Premium My Pillow. The My Pillow you purchased was for their Classic pillow.

But, when buying My Pillows you should also be choosing the color code system that is set up on their website to tell buyers which pillow would be more suitable for them. http://www.mypillow.com/resources/help-me-get-fitted.html

youasked
Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1255564

It is obvious by so many people making the same statement that they aren't going to the My Pillow website to even see what the 2 for 1 sale is for.

The first pillow you purchased for $49 was for the classic My Pillow. The 2 for 1 sale is for their Premium My Pillow. Just go to their website & see not only the difference between Classic & Premium pillow, but also which color people should choose in order to have a better sleep.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1255438

Went up to pay for their law suites...

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1254721

I have heard that the ones sold at stores are not as good as the ones ordered directly from MyPillow. Just FYI.