5.9K views

The NY Times issue 2/12/15 Home Section reviewed seven pillows costing up to $300. "It's good that My Pillow has a refund policy because I found it so uncomfortable I threw it out of my bed around 3:00am". My Pillow had the worst review.

I suggest anyone considering purchasing My Pillow read the full review. There are other better choices.

It is interesting that My Pillow infomercial has made the owner a millionaire. Probably because neck pain affects some 50 million Americans so there are plenty of people looking for a remedy.

I hope this review will be helpful to anyone interested in My Pillow.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Thank you...

Pennsylvania, United States #1022045

well I can tell you people trick from therapist.roll bath towel & place under neck.

does work. supports neck & can move head back/forth helps wit soreness & headache, stress may have to fold towel in half if its too wide & not thick enough. depends on the towel size. once get right size works great.

I'm paraplegic. dr damaged c-5,6,7 cervical spinalcord nerves.

just gotta get towel rolled to be right size & helps alot.hopeful this helps some of you ; ) good luck & God Bless *StvnKnt*

Melbourne, Florida, United States #955003

I need a pillow that will allow my neck to be straight in line with my back as I sleep. I'm a back sleeper and I hate to have my neck pushed upwards when I sleep. Any suggestions for a good back sleeper pillow?

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #947375

Most of the complaints would be resolved if the started filling the pillows with the correct amount of fill and if someone buys the Fullest Fill then the pillow should be packed with fill and not HALF FULL. They need to DOUBLE and TRIPLE their fill amounts as material will not interlock as they claim it will

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #946091

What are the better choices? I am in desperate need of a comfortable, firm pillow for a side sleeper.

to slg San Jose, California, United States #946652

I'm a side sleeper too.Had trouble with neck stiffness when waking up.

Bought a Buckwheat pillow and it cured my problem.Buckwheat may not be for every body but it works for me and I wouldn't change.

to sanjoseed Tampa, Florida, United States #947947

I purchased the side sleeper pillow from Ikea for $60.00 and it has been the best yet! I wont ever switch to a gimmick pillow.