I purchased the two for one deal on QVC.I have until the end of January to send them back if not satisfied.

Both my boyfriend and I like them. I was using an special pillow from a chiropractor for my neck /side sleeper with a down pillow on top. With mypillow I no longer use either of those pillows. Yes, you have to fluff it up (as explained on the demo on qvc) but it doesn't deflate like a down pillow does throughout the night.

I do have to adjust a bit as I turn from side to side throughout the night but nothing like I was having to do with a down pillow. I love it and think its great!

I have to wonder if people aren't reading the instructions and putting it in the dryer for 15 min for the first time before using it.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments