I whole heartedly agree that not only is The MyPillow is a great product, their customer service has a no pressure point-of-sale approach.Not only did they try give the pillow back before I could explain that my cardiologist gave me particular recommendations to follow and they were very accommodating.

Being a Christian company should not be a condition of delivering and standing behind a product that has either kept or returned this product; especially with a 60 day return policy. Furthermore, it is very important to READ and follow the recommended instructions. I RECOMEND TESTING BY NOT PUTTING I IN THE DRYER the 1st 2-3 days then if not for their evaluation protocol and follow my wife would not have been encouraged to become a REPEAT customer.

In fact we chose a lessor heat (a more) self drying option.THIS CAN'T BE A SCAM OPERATION.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mypillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments