2.2K views
2.0
Style and Design

Last winter, my husband ordered a "My Pillow" Pillow Top for our King size bed. Needless to say it was very spendy.

It was worth every penny. Since then, I have been waiting to order pillows from the same company. Finally ordered them last month. Returning them within 30 days...

NOT worth the price. I'm just glad I am able to return them. It says I need to write at least 80 words. I have nothing less to say and I have to enter 80 words.

That's silly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of overpriced. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not worth the money" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

The medicine cabnet my pillow ad copies a late 60s admennen did same thing even ads are being remade like movies are and in the mennen ad the guys wife was mona