Kathleen, Florida
3.2
Style and Design

Im still not happy with the outcome of the transaction....I was told through the website & comercial that it was buy one get one free.I was very disappointed when i got the bill...

so to keep from going through the hassle & disputing on my bill & to My Pillow, i went ahead & paid it.. we acquirerd a king size bed, & I wanted to order 2 king sized pillows, but im hesitant about doing so now, because of the not so good deal previously!!!!

I have nothing to show at the moment for the credibility of this transaction, but i know what i did & what i received!i personally did it myself & seen the bill myself.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Mypillow to issue a partial refund.

Author liked the most no neck pain or discomfort with mypillow and extreme comfort. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237000

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion.We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me.We are interested in speaking with consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com