I bought my pillows for my husband (who still snores), my mother (who still snores) myself (uncomfortable and flat as I am punching it up thru out the nite) my daughter in law (who didn't like it, didn't use it after a short try) my son (who said it's ok, not worth that price) so this is my experience.You could take a foam pillow, cut up the phone and put it back in the pillow case and you would have a My Pillow....for a lot cheaper price and same outcome.

He must make a ton to do all the advertising he does so his markup must be astronomical.I am surprised no one has a "knock off" of his pillows yet.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about all pillows from Mypillow was pillow does not do as advertised Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mypillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

mary1960andgoing

I washed and dryed the my pillow, it took forever to dry and when I took it out finally it was bulkier then before!

mary1960andgoing

amen!to that, he is a total farce! I cant wait until his second company folds! I seriously, cant imagine people would buy a second go around!- mary from walker mn

Wylie, Texas, United States #1249995

Did you put it in the dryer for 20 minutes as soon as you took it out of package? I did as the directions said and our pillows are great!