My pillow did not work for me the firm was to lumpy and I was waking up with a headache and my neck hurt.So I returned it, when I called to get what they call a RMA number they asked if I wanted a return shipping label which would be deducted from my refund.

I said I did not, and would ship and pay myself I received my refund less the shipping amount of $9.98.

So I called customer service I was told that they refund the amount less the cost of what it cost them to ship it to me, so it cost me $9.98 to receive it and $9.75 to return it a total of $19.73.So if this wouldn't bother you go right ahead and purchase the My Pillow, but I am going to spread the word any which way I can Facebook, work, etc people need to know.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Premium Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Do not honor refund policy, Return policy.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Rulo, Nebraska, United States #1351359

Sure glade I read some of the many - And I mean MANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS that customers are making about this so called miracle pillows - the My Pillow.

I've always felt that Mike was full of it with his bull *** commercials that his makes.

Iv also have always questioned as to if the My Pillows where really any good or not and after seeing all of the NEGATIVE REVUES I will now definitely NOT purchase one of these customer complaint CRAPPY *** MADE PILLOWS!