THIS IS THE WORST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED!!!I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

HOW DO YOU MAKE A PILLOW OUT OF BUMPY FOAM, THAT IS HOT AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND GET ON TV. THE OWNER SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. PLEASE CONSUMER, READ ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS THEN MAKE YOUR DECISION. I DID NOT DO THE RESEARCH, BUT THEN, I DIDN'T NEED TO, IT WAS A GIFT.

WORST GIFT EVER!!!!!

CAN'T TELL MY AUNT THAT, BUT I CAN WARN YOU!!!!CONSUMER REPORTS DO NOT LIE, UNLIKE "NOT MY PILLOW!!!"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

amdg0812

The current TV and Internet ads feature the owner of My Pillow wearing a large cross pendant hanging awkwardly outside his shirt collar.(The Internet images are obviously Photoshopped.

As a Christian, I notice cynical "Christian pitches" like this one.Shame on you.